○ This policy shall be effective on July 1, 2019.
1. 'www.wowinkorea.com' (hereinafter referred to as 'wowinkorea') handles and processes personal information for the following purposes. The processed personal information shall not be used for any purposes other than the followings and prior permissions shall be sought in the event of revising the use purposes.
A. Online membership subscription and management
Your personal information shall be handled and processed for the following purposes: identification of intent of membership subscription, user identification and authentication to provide membership services, identification and authentication in accordance with the Limited Verification of Identity, prevention of illegitimate use of services, confirmation of legal guardian in collecting personal information of minors under 14, and storage and maintenance of various notices and records as to handling complaints, mediating dispute settlement etc.
B. Provision of goods and/or services
Your personal information shall be handled and processed for the purposes of providing services, sending bills, providing online contents, providing customized services etc.
C. Use in marketing and advertising
We handle and process your personal information for the purposes of providing promotional events and advertising information and opportunities of online participation.
2. Personal Information File Status
1. Personal information files: Application for shopping mall agent, Application for shopping mall partner, Application for shopping mall agent edu partner
- Personal information items: email, mobile phone number, and name
- How to collect: website
- Retention rationale: online application for partners via website
- Retention period: 5 years
- Related laws and regulations: Records on sigining or withdrawing from a contract: 5 years
3. Handling and Retention Period of Personal Information
① ('wowinkorea') shall retain and handling personal information in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations or as agreed upon at the time of collecting such information from its holders.
② The handling and retention periods of personal information shall be as follows.
The personal information as to ___ shall be retained and used from the date of consent on the collection and use for the purpose of use.
-Retention rationale: online application for partners via website
-Retention rationale: online application for partners via website
-Reason for exclusion :
4. Matters concerning the provision of personal information to third party
① ('www.wowinkorea.com', hereinafter referred to as 'wowinkorea') provides your personal information to third parties if it meets the provisions of Articles 17 and 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act, which include the consent of the personal information holder and the special rules of the relevant laws.
② ('www.wowinkorea.com') provides your personal information to third parties as described below.
- Recipient of personal information: Seoul International Technology Co., Ltd.
- Items of personal information provided: Email, mobile phone number, and name
- Retention and use period: 5 years
5. Consignment of Handling Personal Information
① ('wowinkorea') consigns the following personal information handling tasks for a smooth implementation of handling personal information.
- Consigned tasks:
- Consignment period:
② ('www.wowinkorea.com', hereinafter referred to as 'wowinkorea') supervises the consignee in handling the personal information while specifying the terms and conditions as to obligations and responsibilities, including prohibition of handling personal information for purposes other than those consigned to carry out in accordance with Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Act, technical and administrative protection measures, restriction of sub-consignment, and administration, supervision, and compensation for damage by consignee to make sure that all personal information are handled in a proper and secure manner.
6. The personal information holders, their legal representatives and the users of events shall have the authority to exercise the following rights.
① The personal information holders may exercise their right to ask Seoul International Technology Co., Ltd. for viewing, correcting, deleting, and stopping the handling of their personal information at any time.
② The exercise of your rights under Paragraph 1 above may be made to Seoul International Technology Co., Ltd. in writing, via e-mail or FAX in accordance with Article 41 (1) of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act and Seoul International Technology Co., Ltd. shall respond to your requests without delay.
③ The exercise of your rights under Paragraph 1 above may be made through your legal representative or agent delegated to do so on your behalf. In this case, it is required to submit a power of attorney in Form 11 of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act.
④ The right of requesting for viewing and stopping the handing personal information may be restricted in accordance with Article 35, Paragraph 5, Article 37 and Paragraph 2 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
⑤ The personal information holders may request for deletion of their personal information if it is stipulated in the other statutes.
⑥ Seoul International Technology Co., Ltd. shall identify and confirm if the person who requests for viewing, correcting or deleting his or her personal information as a way of exercising right of personal information holders is the personal information holder hi,/herself or his/her legitimate legal representative.
7. Items of Personal Information to be Handled
① ('www.wowinkorea.com' hereinafter referred to as 'wowinkorea') handles the following personal information items.
- Required items: email, mobile phone number, and name
- Optional items:
8. ('wowinkorea') shall, in principle, destroy your personal information without delay once we achieve the purpose of handling it. The procedure, due date and the method of destruction shall be as follows.
-Procedure of destruction
The information entered by users shall be transferred to a separate database (or document folder for paper-based documents) and be kept for a certain period of time or be immediately destroyed in accordance with our in-house policies and other relevant laws and regulations upon successful completion of achieving the purpose and is. The personal information transferred to the database shall not be used for any other purposes unless otherwise stipulated by the relevant laws.
-Due date of destruction
The personal information of users shall be destroyed within five (5) days upon expiration of the retention period or if handling such personal information is no longer deemed necessary after a successful completion of achieving the purpose of handling the personal information, terminating the concerned service or business.
-Method of of destruction
The personal information kept in electronic files shall be destroyed using a technical method that does not allow reproduction.
9. Matters concerning installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection device
Seoul International Technology Co., Ltd. shall not use 'cookies' that save and occasionally fetch the use information of personal information holders.
10. Personal Information Protection Officer
① Seoul International Technology Co., Ltd. ('www.wowinkorea.com', hereinafter referred to as 'wowinkorea') shall appoint a personal information protection officer who is responsible for handling and processing personal information, handling complaints of personal information holders as to handling their personal information and relieving damage.
▶ Personal Information Protection Officer
Name: Choi Don-ik
Contact information :010-6259-5392, firstname.lastname@example.org, 02-6259-7090
※ You will be forwarded to the Personal Information Protection Team.
▶ Personal Information Protection Team
Department: Audit Office
Person in charge: Choi Don-ik
Contact information :010-6259-5392, email@example.com, 02-6259-7090
② The personal information holders are welcome to contact our personal information protection officer to make inquires as to protection of personal inquiries, issue complaints, and to seek relief for damage, etc. while using the services (or businesses) of Seoul International Technology Co., Ltd. ('www.wowinkorea.com' hereinafter referred to as 'wowinkorea'). ('www.wowinkorea.com', hereinafter referred to as 'wowinkorea') shall respond to your inquiries without delay.
12. Personal Information Security Measures ('wowinkorea'), shall take technological/managerial and physical measures necessary to ensure security as described below in accordance with the Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
1. Regular in-house audit
We conduct a regular in-house audit and inspection on a quarterly basis to ensure the security as to handling personal information.
2. Minimize and educate employees who handle personal information
We designate employees who deal with personal information and minimizes those dealing with personal information by limiting it only to those designated.
3. Establish and implement an in-house administration plan
We establish and implement an in-house administration plan to ensure secure handling of personal information.
4. Restriction of access to personal information
We take measures necessary for a proper control of access to personal information by granting, changing and deleting access authorities to the personal information database system, and restricts unauthorized access from external sources by using an intrusion blocking system.